- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the facility’s programs, policies and activities in accordance with guidelines issued by Santé Operations.
- Assist department directors in their departmental level efforts.
- Prepare an annual operating budget for approval by the governing board and allocate the resources to carry out programs and activities of the facility.
- Review and interpret monthly financial statements and provide such information to SantéCorporate.
- Ensure that an adequate number of appropriately trained licensed professional and non-licensed personnel are on duty always to meet the needs of the guests.
- Ensure that physicians follow facility policies governing the admission, medical treatment, visit requirements, plan of care, orders, etc. Report problems areas to the Director of Nursing.
- Schedule and participate in departmental meetings to ensure that appropriate information sharing is provided on a continuous basis.
- Represent the facility in dealings with outside agencies, including governmental agencies and third-party payers, or provide an authorized representative of the facility when unable to attend such meetings.
- Ensure that adequate supplies and equipment are on hand to meet the day-to-day operational needs of the facility and guests and authorize the purchase of major equipment/supplies in accordance with established purchasing policies and procedures.
Santé Rehabilitative Services is hiring a licensed Administrator (LNHA) for our Surprise building. We provide transitional acute care and rehabilitation services.
The Administrator will direct the day-to-day functions of the facility, manage department leaders and staff, oversee budgets and regulatory compliance and ensure high standards of guest care. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in operations and leadership of skilled nursing, long-term care or rehab healthcare facilities.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in operations and leadership of skilled nursing, long-term care or rehab healthcare facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, degree in Business or Healthcare Administration preferred; Master’s Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration preferred
- Current Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) in the state of Arizona required.
- Four (4) years’ experience in Healthcare administration required
- Two (2) years’ experience overseeing operations across various healthcare service lines, facilities, and/or locations (skilled nursing, home health, hospice. Short-term, skilled rehabilitation preferred)
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Santé offers benefits including competitive salary, medical, dental, life, vision, pet, disability, paid holidays, PTO, 401(k), wellness and employee assistance discount and professional development.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.