Admission Nurse LPN or RN
Santé of Mesa is hiring a Resource Nurse (RN) or (LPN). The shift for this opening is a Variable shift from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. daily. We are specifically seeking Resource Nurses to utilize their nursing and leadership skills to assess the health needs of guests, collaborate with health team members to coordinate guest care, anticipates outcomes of nursing interventions, and sets criteria for the quality of guest care. He/she provides guest and associate education, clinical supervision, and participates in unit-based activities (quality assessment, shared governance, scheduling, quality review, associate development in-services, etc.). Additionally, a Resource provides supervision for associates as charge nurse and assumes increasing leadership responsibility for professional practice within the nursing division.
Santé offers full-time employee benefits including insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/pet/disability), PTO, paid holidays, 401 (k) savings, wellness discounts and employee assistance programs (travel, legal, counseling)
- Assess the ongoing guest needs and program needs, identify areas of concern and make recommendations to the Clinical Services Director.
- Participate in the orientation and teaching of new associates.
- Mentor nursing associates on the guest care unit to reflect best practices.
- Coordinate and match clinical staffing and expertise to guest care while enabling a readiness to care for new guests.
- Assess the need for appropriate skill mix of care-giving personnel, in collaboration with the Clinical Services Director.
- Assess input from the multi-disciplinary team to maximize quality and continuity of guest care.
- Assess for safe environment to minimize risks to Guests/associates.
- Plan for Guest evaluation and assessment of expected outcomes with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Assist and participate in the learning experience through rounds, interdisciplinary guest care conferences and informal and formal education sessions.
- Support and participate in Risk Management and Quality Improvement programs and promote Quality Improvement program goals with the team.
- Assist associates in the management of guest/family issues and/or concerns and report to Clinical Services Director in a timely manner.
- Communicate guest status concerns to appropriate health care team members, in a timely manner.
- Review and follow-up with prescribed interventions i.e. diagnostic, consults, etc.
- Coordinate the effective and efficient discharge and transfer of guests in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Assist the Director with chart audits, and guide associates in meeting the documentation standards.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current, valid RN or LPN from the Arizona State Board of Nursing, OR hold a compact RN or LPN license. Must maintain valid licensure to practice as a RN or LPN.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in an LTC/SNF/Rehab setting.
- Must be wound certified or have significant wound care experience
- Must have current CPR and fingerprint clearance card
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.