Admissions Nurse/RN - Wed to Sat / 12p-10p
Santé Chandler is hiring an Admissions Nurse/RN to work a full-time, Wednesday-Saturday schedule from 12pm-10pm. The Admissions Nurse/RN will initiate the initial plan of care with authorization of the attending physician and property medical director and complete the admission process. Santé offers full-time employee benefits including insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/pet/disability), PTO, paid holidays, 401 (k) savings, wellness discounts and employee assistance programs (travel, legal, counseling)
- Initiates the nursing admission assessment and completes the documentation for the admission process in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Communicates and collaborates with the staff nurse caring for the guest; providing admission assessment findings and guest needs or concerns.
- Coordinates prospective guest referral process in collaboration with referral team.
- Works within the interdisciplinary team structure to complete the guest’s initial Plan of Care at the time of admission.
- Receive calls regarding information about Santé and referrals to the facility.
- When not completing admissions assignments, will assist with other nursing tasks and care for patients on the nursing units as needed.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must hold a current, valid RN license from the Arizona State Board of Nursing or hold a compact RN license. Must maintain valid licensure to practice as a RN.
- A minimum of one (1) year recent, verifiable experience as a licensed RN; Recent licensed experience in LTC/SNF/Rehab strongly preferred.
- Current CPR & and fingerprint card; proof of recent clear TB results required
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Analytical ability necessary to assess a guest’s condition and utilize the nursing process and professional judgment in providing comprehensive care to the guests.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including physicians, associates, guests, visitors, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Must be capable of working under pressure in a busy setting, projecting a friendly and
professional image. Must be versatile and adapt to changing job duties and priorities, and/or emergent or stressful situations.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.