Admissions Nurse- Sante of North Scottsdale
Santé North Scottsdale is hiring an Admissions Nurse/RN to work a full-time, Wednesday-Saturday, Tuesday- Friday rotating schedule from 11am-9pm. The Admissions Nurse/RN will initiate the initial plan of care with authorization of the attending physician and property medical director and complete the admission process. Santé offers full-time employee benefits including insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/pet/disability), PTO, paid holidays, 401 (k) savings, wellness discounts and employee assistance programs (travel, legal, counseling)
- Initiates the nursing admission assessment and completes the documentation for the admission process in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Communicates and collaborates with the staff nurse caring for the guest; providing admission assessment findings and guest needs or concerns.
- Coordinates prospective guest referral process in collaboration with referral team.
- Works within the interdisciplinary team structure to complete the guest’s initial Plan of Care at the time of admission.
- Receive calls regarding information about Santé and referrals to the facility.
- When not completing admissions assignments, will assist with other nursing tasks and care for patients on the nursing units as needed.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must hold a current, valid RN license from the Arizona State Board of Nursing or hold a compact RN license. Must maintain valid licensure to practice as a RN.
- A minimum of one (1) year recent, verifiable experience as a licensed RN.
- Recent licensed experience in LTC/SNF/Rehab strongly preferred.
- Current CPR & and fingerprint card; proof of recent clear TB results required
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Analytical ability necessary to assess a guest’s condition and utilize the nursing process and professional judgment in providing comprehensive care to the guests.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including physicians, associates, guests, visitors, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Must be capable of working under pressure in a busy setting, projecting a friendly and
professional image. Must be versatile and adapt to changing job duties and priorities, and/or emergent or stressful situations.