Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) - Mesa
Santé Mesa is hiring an Assistant Dir. Of Nursing (ADON). The Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) will assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the day-to-day functions of the clinical team. He/she ensures that the highest degree of quality care is always maintained. Additionally, the ADON will assist with staff development and training. This will include assessing, developing programs and executing staff training.
Located in Mesa, we offer benefits including insurance-medical/dental/vision/pet/life/disability, 401K saving plan, PTO, paid holidays, wellness and employee assistance discounts!
· Monitor nursing service activities, communicate policies, evaluate performance, and provide feedback, and assist, coach, redirect, and discipline as needed.
· Manage nursing services in response to guest and facility needs. Assist the Director in determining the staffing needs of the nursing department.
· Assist in developing and maintaining nursing objectives, standards of nursing practice, nursing policy and procedures, methods for coordination of nursing services with other guest services.
· Comply with, support and enforce Company policies, involving all safety and infection control procedures.
· Monitor care activities and documentation to ensure the delivery of nursing care practices for the facility in cooperation with the Director of Nursing.
· Ensure medication administration is as ordered in accordance with nursing standards and facility polices.
· Assist the Director of Nursing in all duties and assume responsibilities in his/her absence, or as requested.
· Delegate tasks to nursing personnel as appropriate to their level of knowledge, skills and abilities, offering support and guidance accordingly.
· Identify training and development needs for staff at all levels within the organization. Based on needs assessment, develop and recommend a comprehensive training program to include internal and external courses, conferences and on-line learning resources.
· Minimum of two years RN experience required. Recent licensed experiences in Long-term care/skilled nursing/rehab strong preferred
· Minimum of one (1) year nursing leadership experience as a charge nurse, supervisor, manager, or other nursing leadership role required.
· Minimum of one (1) year experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating education programs in the Nursing field
· Valid RN license or temporary RN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing or hold a compact RN license.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Valid, current CPR and fingerprint card required.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
· Put people first
· Commit to excellence
· Live a spirit to serve
· Embrace optimism
· Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer