Business Liaison/Sales & Marketing - Home Health
Are you outgoing, engaging and a great team player looking to join a team that is passionate, committed and extremely skilled at what we do?
Santé Home Health currently has an opening for a Healthcare Liaison to service the West Valley territory. We are seeking experienced healthcare sales professionals with an established network of contacts in the greater-Phoenix market. Sales professionals with a proven track record of success in Home Health sales is especially desired. The Healthcare Liaison is the foundation of the company’s census development and market penetration. Their primary focus is to ensure consistently high admissions for the Home Health team by growing patient referral volume through strong relationships with assigned referral hospital personnel, surgeons/physicians, medical groups and other healthcare partners.
This is a Full-Time Salaried position with competitive pay dependent on experience and includes a generous Bonus incentive program.
Sante' Home Health is a full-service Medicare & CHAP certified Home Health agency committed to providing “Care with Compassion” and fulfilling the needs of the community to the best of our ability. We strive to develop innovative solutions through education to enhance home health care services to our clients, respect all human life and dignity, strive to improve quality of life, and encourage all of our caregivers to share in our mission.
Our services include: nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, social workers and home health aides. Specialized programming is available for those with COPD, pain, and congestive heart failure. We are seeking experienced home health professionals who enjoy variety, mobility and are focused on the needs of our patients.
Santé offers a great benefit package for our Full Time associates including monthly mileage stipend, laptop/company phone, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/pet/disability), PTO, paid holidays, 401 (k) savings, wellness discounts and employee assistance programs (travel, legal, counseling)
- Call on physician offices, hospitals, Assisted Living Facilities, Skilled Nursing Homes, Group Homes, and other healthcare locations to market and educate stakeholders about Santé services with the goal of obtaining referrals for appropriate patients.
- Initiate and pursue networking activity where synergies may exist with other providers in the post-acute industry such as home health agencies, hospice agencies, and other inpatient providers.
- Meet and exceed goals of ensuring all targeted contacts in the assigned territory are aware of Santé divisions, locations, and services.
- Attend and participate in special marketing events, such as trade shows, industry events, or vendor fairs.
- Assist in developing a market plan using data to aid in defining and meeting goals.
- Identify, create, maintain records and follow-up on all relevant contacts and influencers of referrals in an assigned territory.
- Assess patient referrals to facilitate the admission process between the discharging hospital and the receiving Santé entity.
- Provide education to prospective referral source, patients and family members on Santé services, explain what to expect and answer any other questions about the referral, care delivery and discharge processes.
- Minimum of two (2) years business development experience in Home Health sales required.
- Knowledge and understanding of post-acute services including: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF), Home Health, and/or Hospice required.
- Established acute relationships in the market strongly preferred.
- Current Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Valid driver’s license with maintenance of safe driving record and a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of Medicare and Medicaid regulations for long-term care, preferred.
- Previous experience in a multiple service health care model required with a knowledge of local market trends.
- Basic clinical assessment skills preferred.
- Computer proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Mobile device proficiency (smart phone and/or iPad).
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/ Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
No Recruiters or Staffing Services please.