Sante of Surprise has openings for Certified Nursing Assistants-CNA's for various FT shifts.We are a 5-star Medicare rated property and had a Deficiency- free Arizona Department of Health Services annual survey. We offer eligible employee a full benefits package including health insurance, 401K savings and PTO.
We are looking to fill the following shifts:
Days 6:00 am to 2:30 pm,
Evenings 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm,
Nights 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
- Ensure that the guest's room is ready for his/her arrival (i.e., bed made, name tags up, admission basket available, etc.).
- Report all changes in the guest's condition.
- Assist guests with bath functions (i.e., dressing/undressing, bedbath, tub or shower bath, etc.), hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.), nail care (i.e., clipping, trimming, and cleaning the finger/toenails), and shaving.
- Keep guests dry (i.e., change gown, clothing, linen, etc., when it becomes wet or soiled).
- Make beds (occupied and unoccupied). Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the guest.
- Assist guest with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc.).
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting guests into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Observe and report the presence of pressure areas and skin breakdowns to prevent decubitus ulcers (bedsores).
- Measure and record temperatures, pulse, and respirations (TPRs).
- Answer call lights promptly.
- Prepare guests for meals, serve food trays and assist with feeding as necessary, record the guest's food/fluid intake and report changes in his/her eating habits. Perform after meal care (i.e., remove trays, clean hands, face, clothing, take to bathroom, brush teeth, clean dentures, etc.).
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain prior to date of hire, CNA certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a LTC/SNF/Rehab environment strongly preferred.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Sante is not able to support VISA sponsorship.