Clinical Supervisor- Home Health
The Home Health Clinical Supervisor manages the nursing staff and home health services to patients in accordance with physician orders and strives to provide the highest quality of care. Additional services (skilled nursing and therapeutic) are under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisor is available during operating hours and participates in all activities relevant to professional services furnished, including the development of qualifications and assignment of personnel. This position is based in our Operations office in N. Scottsdale and will oversee the Central and West Valley staff.
- Participates in the development of standards which ensure safe and therapeutically effective service to patient/family.
- Supervises, guides and develops a staff of 20+ nursing professionals; scheduling, hiring, orientation, training, coaching.
- Assists in recruiting, hiring, evaluating and terminating nursing personnel. Assists in instituting, interpreting and documenting disciplinary action.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of policies and procedures which meet Medicare, Medicaid, The Joint Commission, state and local laws.
- Assists in the coordination of interdisciplinary team services.
- Assists in the organization of nursing services to delineate and delegate functional responsibility, lines of relationship and communication to provide safe and therapeutically effective service.
- Develops a cooperative relationship and communicates effectively and professionally with physicians.
- Assists with the development, implementation and evaluation of patient plans of care.
- Reviews patient medical records for compliance with federal, state, The Joint Commission, local and Agency policies and guidelines.
- Assists Director of Clinical Services in conducting patient care conferences, staff meetings and maintains documentation. Participates in community education projects.
- Must be able to perform nursing functions in times of staff shortage.
- Available to share on-call with nursing personnel as needed
- Minimum 3 years of experience licensed RN.
- Minimum 1-year of experience Home Health RN.
- Minimum 1-year of experience nursing supervision in home health.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN program.
- Valid RN license or temporary RN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing or hold a compact RN license. Must maintain valid licensure to practice as a RN.
- Current CPR & fingerprint card required.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/
Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.