CNA - FT- Day and Evening Shifts- Mesa
Santé Mesa is hiring CNAs for full time positions! Santé Mesa offers benefits including medical/dental/pet/disability/vision/pet/401K saving plan/PTO/paid holidays and more! We are located on Baseline just east of Higley.
Shifts are available include:
- Day (6am-2pm),
- Evening (2pm-10pm)
- Check each guest routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes and the care plan.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the guest’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Inform the Admissions Nurse and/or Director of Nursing of any changes in the guest’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the guest’s care plan.
- Assist guest’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting guests to/from appointments.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner. Maintain intake and output records as instructed
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain prior to date of hire, CNA certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing- required.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience, prefer recent Long-Term Care/ Skilled Nursing Facility or Transitional Rehab experience. (LTC/SNF/Rehab)
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SOM0000004