CNA - Full-time - Surprise
Santé Surprise is currently hiring full-time CNA's for both day and night shift. These are 12 hour shifts.
Santé offers benefits including insurance (medical/dental/vision/pet/disability/life), PTO/Paid Holidays/401K savings/wellness discounts and employee assistance programs. We are located near Sun City West, nearby to Banner Del Webb Hospital and easy access to Grand Ave and the 303 freeway.
Santé Surprise is the recipient of the 2018 Bronze National Quality Award-Commitment to Excellence, presented by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living, is 5 Star rated by Medicare and is on the 2018/2019 US New and World Report “Best Nursing Facility” list.
- Check each guest routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes and the care plan.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the guest’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Inform the Admissions Nurse and/or Director of Nursing of any changes in the guest’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the guest’s care plan.
- Assist guest’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting guests to/from appointments.
- Ensure that guest’s rooms are ready for receiving and make guests comfortable.
- Assist guests during admissions, transfers and discharges.
- Assist guest with any necessary daily hygiene activities.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner. Maintain intake and output records as instructed
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain prior to date of hire, CNA certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing- required.
- Prefer a minimum of six (6) months experience; strongly prefer recent Long-term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility/Transitional Rehab experience. (LTC/SNF/Rehab)
- Current CPR and fingerprint clearance cards required.
- Our Vision
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/
Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer