CNA's - FT - Mesa
Santé Mesa, a top ranked short-term rehab property, is hiring full-time CNA's for all shifts. We are a very busy, transitional rehab property so experience in skilled nursing is big plus! Neuro experience is very beneficial as well. Santé offers benefits including insurance/paid holidays/PTO/401(k) savings. Part-time benefits include sick time accrual/wellness discounts and employee assistance programs.We are located off the US 60, on Baseline just east of Higley.
- Check each guest routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes and the care plan.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the guest’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Inform the Admissions Nurse and/or Director of Nursing of any changes in the guest’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the guest’s care plan.
- Assist guests with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting guests to/from appointments.
- Ensure that guest’s rooms are ready for receiving and make guests comfortable.
- Assist guests during admissions, transfers and discharges.
- Assist guest with any necessary daily hygiene activities.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner. Maintain intake and output records as instructed
- ?????CNA license certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing, prior to hire.
- Minimum of six (6) months CNA/LNA experience preferred. (prefer recent Long-Term Care/ Skilled Nursing Facility or Transitional Rehab experience) LTC/SNF/Rehab
- Must have current CPR and fingerprint card
- Neuro experience is a big plus!
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SOM00000030