Concierge/Receptionist - Full-time. Tues-Friday - N. Scottsdale
Santé Scottsdale is hiring a full-time Concierge/Receptionist, for a Tues-Friday, 8:30am-7pm shift. As the first contact in our buildings for guests and visitors, you’ll be the “face of Santé” to the public. While mainly a receptionist role, you may be asked to complete various clerical tasks as well. We are seeking a dependable, friendly, efficient and welcoming customer service professional. Santé Scottsdale is located off the 101 and Princess Dr and offers benefits including insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, disability), paid sick time, PTO, paid hoilidays, 401(k), wellness discounts and employee assistance programs.
- Warmly welcomes, greets and screens all visitors, guests, and associates to our facility.
- Provides all tours with a welcome beverage and alerts the appropriate associate to accommodate the tour.
- Answers phones and administers the Sante’ switchboard for the facility. Monitors the facility audio system ensuring music is playing and monitors are on the appropriate channel throughout the facility.
- Receives, records and forwards all inquiry calls to the appropriate associates based on the chain of availability.
- Answers questions regarding the online job-application process.
- Accepts mail and packages, distributes them to the central distribution area or the appropriate individuals.
- Reconciles all long-distance charges and forwards billing information to the Business Office prior to guest discharge.
- Aids Central Supply by maintaining the temporary equipment rental log and entering new guest information for the Orbits log.
- Stocks and prepares the welcome amenities including Sante’ water and other items needed for visitors and guest admissions.
- Creates and maintains computerized documents related to census, schedules, forms, and spreadsheets.
- 1 year of experience in a clerical and/or reception position, prefer healthcare clerical experience.
- Must have skills including typing, phone handling, knowledge of MS Office software (Word/Excel),
- Customer service focused, friendly, outgoing, professional with staff, guests, family members, visitors, and the public.
- High School diploma or GED required.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.