Cooks Needed - Full-time & Part-time Shifts - N. Scottsdale
Santé Scottsdale is hiring Cooks, full time and part time, for its dining and bistro operations. All plates are made-to-order, off menu and not “hot line” service. Our dining room offers a full-service menu 7 day a week from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. Schedules are flexible and there are no late nights! We offer full time employee benefits including insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/pet), PTO, paid holidays, employee assistance and wellness discounts. Part time employees receive sick time accrual.
- Reviews recipes and prepares meals in accordance with planned menus and standard preparation techniques.
- Need to have knife skills, adhere to and practice stringent food safety and sanitation techniques.
- Inspects special diet trays to assure that the correct diet is served to the guest.
- Processes diet changes and new diets as received from Nursing Services.
- Assists in inventorying and storing in-coming food, supplies, etc., as necessary.
- Minimum of 6 months food preparation experience. (prefer experience in healthcare facility)
- Experience in various cooking methods and commercial kitchens is preferred.
- Formal culinary training from accredited school, college or training program is a plus.
- Will require a current Food Handlers Card or ServSafe certification OR ability to get credentials soon after hire.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/ Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.