Santé is hiring a full time Diet Technician (Tech) for a shared role between our Sante Surprise and Scottsdale locations.
The Diet Tech is responsible for visits with each guest upon admission to complete a nutrition assessment. Explains diets, records food preferences and promotes quality food service. The Diet Tech must be flexible with their schedule and be able to regularly travel between locations.
Santé offers benefits including medical/dental/vision/life/pet/disability/PTO/Paid Holidays/401(k)/discounted wellness and employee assistance.
- Documents the guest visit.
- Initiates and/or completes documentation for guests at nutritional risk (renal, weight changes, pressure ulcers, tube feeding, etc.)
- Fills out MDS, CAAs, and care plans on a timely basis.
- Ensures that nutrition documentation complies with regulations.
- Completes nutritional discharge summaries.
- Provides diet instructions to guests and their families.
- Initiates Significant Weight Log.
- Completes monthly QA reports and submits to Culinary Services Director.
- Conducts diet order audits. Confirms diet orders within 24-hours
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in long term care dietary charting required
- ServeSafe Certified Manager or Diet Technician Registered preferred
- Valid Food Handler’s Card preferred.
- College degree in Nutrition preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license with maintenance of safe driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with State requirements
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer