Director of Nursing (DON)
Sante of Mesa has an opening for a Director of Nursing. If you have a passion for providing exceptional, high-level care, and want to be part of a highly creative team, then Santé of Mesa is for you! We are searching for an experienced senior leader that will share our company and guest values and be a positive leader to the team! Sante embraces a “service” attitude and strong adherence to all regulatory practices.
The Perfect Candidate
- Develop, maintain and implement nursing policies and procedures that conform to current standards of nursing practice, facility culture, and operational policies while maintaining compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Make daily rounds to ensure that nursing practice in the facility reflects the following nursing skills.
- Communicate directly with guest, families, medical staff, nursing staff, interdisciplinary team members, and department leaders to coordinate care and services, promote participation in care plans, and maintain a high quality of care and experience for guests.
- Develop and implement an organized nursing system for the delivery of care and services which may include, but is not limited to, coordination of nursing services with other services and departments. Utilize the expertise of other departments and services to address nursing issues in facilitating the delivery of guest services.
- Develop and monitor the budget for the nursing department.
- Execute the recruitment, selection, retention, and training of nursing personnel and assure enough associates are hired.
- Responsible for the overall coordination and execution of nursing services, including monitoring and evaluating the outcomes of nursing care.
- Three (3) years of nursing supervisory experience in a skilled nursing facility as a Director of Nursing or Assistant is required.
- Currently hold an RN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, fostering teamwork across departments for a holistic service approach.
- Experience with skilled nursing facility operations, regulations.