Director of Rehab- DOR- Chandler
Santé Chandler is hiring a Director of Rehabilitation Services (DOR). The Director is responsible for day-to-day management of the therapy department to ensure superior therapy services, utilization of resources, adherence to regulations and continuous quality improvement. Santé offers benefits including insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/pet/disability), CEU’s, competitive salary, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) savings, wellness discounts and employee assistance EAP programs (travel, legal, counseling)
Santé offers its guests a trusted source for transitional rehabilitation services. We believe an illness or injury can be life changing to the mind, body and spirit, and we emphasize treating the whole person rather than just the ailment. Our transitional rehabilitation property has been designed to be an uplifting, healing environment—with a dedicated staff and a wide variety of services and programs—that work with collective purpose and energy so that our guests can rehabilitate, recharge and recommit to living the best life possible.
- Directs the therapy staff in the evaluation and treatment of guests.
- Assists with implementation of new policies and procedures, program development and
- monitoring of compliance.
- Provides an excellent learning atmosphere for staff including clinical education programs for professional programs to enhance recruitment and retention.
- Assists in the establishment of the department’s operating and capital budgets to assure
- adequate resources for professional development and departmental enhancement.
- Recruitment and retention of high-quality personnel consistent with job requirements.
- Provides guest care as required within the scope of own therapy discipline.
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and conducting continuing education programs and special in-service training sessions relevant to the needs of department personnel; ensures staff attendance.
- Coordinates work of department with work of other departments.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, department head meetings, and other center meetings and sits on required committees.
- Three (3) years clinical experience as a practicing Therapist required.
- Related management/supervisory experience required.
- Minimum Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program required.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate preferred
- Current AZ state licensure required
- Currently licensed as Rehabilitative Specialist
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.