Dishwasher- Part time - Surprise
Santé Surprise is hiring a part-time, evening and weekends Dishwasher. Santé Surprise is located near Sun City and Banner Del E Webb Medical Center. We offer part-time employees sick time accrual and meal discounts.
- Dishwasher executes kitchen activities including dish/pot washing, general cleaning duties, and storing food and non-food supplies.
- Operate dish washing equipment in safe and secure manner; ensuring proper usage of cleaning supplies and procedures.
- Restock cleaning pots, dishes and utensils.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen: empty trash bins.
- Follow safety and health-related regulations; report injuries or any unsafe conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in commercial kitchen as a dishwasher preferred
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.