Guest Services Assistant
Sante of Surprise is seeking a part time Guest Services Assistant, weekends are required.
We are passionate about service. Our focus is simple – to redefine healthcare rehabilitation through hospitality amenities, customer service excellence and great outcomes for our guests, providers and associates. The Santé model envisions the deliverance of care and services in a manner that recognizes the "whole" person where our guests can heal in a hospitality environment that embraces and promotes health, well-being and dignity.
The Guest Services Assistant is responsible for assisting in the operations of the property’s Guest Services Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, Santé’s established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Chief Executive Officer. To establish an ongoing presence and continued partnerships within the community (included but not limited to chamber, police, fire, senior centers, health care organizations, local government, etc.)
It is an expectation of Santé associates, regardless of job classification, to demonstrate a drive to be of service to others. Santé associates are expected to deliver exceptional customer service to Santé guests and visitors by promptly and compassionately addressing all service requests or needs.
- Coordinate and participate in community marketing program(s).
- Maintain a quality working relationship with the community and healthcare professionals and other health related properties and organizations.
- Provide information to guest/families as to Medicare/Medicaid, and other financial assistance programs available to the guest.
- Assign physician, care manager and guest room numbers and alerts property of pending admission
- Arrange transportation for new admissions, coordinating with valets or utilizing a third party transportation company.
- Update End of Day Report and provide to Share File.
- Communicates with sales team any internal and external service concerns.
- Communicates planned and unplanned discharges
- Creates admission agreement packet for admission.
- Provides tours of the property to potential guests.
- Answers all general inquiries and responds to website inquiries for brochures.
- Ensures rooms readiness and complete with a welcome basket and handwritten note.
- Interview guests/families as necessary and in a private setting.
- Assist in arranging transportation to other properties when necessary.
- Interpret the department’s policies and procedures to associates, guests, visitors, government agencies, etc.
- Interview guests, or family members, as necessary.
- Others as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed by the Director of Guest Services.
Minimum of one (1) year experience with either: admissions in a Skilled Nursing Property, or hospital discharge, or case management prefered
Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the guests served.
Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
Must be knowledgeable of the rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern nursing care properties.
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
Must possess the ability to work tactfully with personnel, guests, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle guests based on whatever maturity level in which they are currently functioning.
Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing Guest Services.
Santé offers benefits including insurance (medical/dental/vision/pet/disability/life), PTO/Paid Holidays/401K savings/wellness discounts and employee assistance programs. We are located near Sun City West, nearby to Banner Del Webb Hospital and easy access to Grand Ave and the 303 freeway.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/
Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer