Healthcare Liaison - West Valley
Santé Operations is hiring a Healthcare Liaison to cultivate relationships and network with community healthcare partners. The Healthcare Liaison is the foundation of the company’s census development. The Healthcare Liaison’s primary function is to ensure a high occupancy of Santé entities, (Transitional Rehabilitation Centers (TRCs), Home Health, & Hospice) by growing patient referral volume through strong relationships with assigned referral hospital personnel, surgeons / physicians, medical groups and territories. This is a full-time, exempt position, salary plus bonus potential, and covers the West Valley (Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Sun City, Goodyear, Avondale). Santé offers benefits including monthly mileage stipend, laptop/company phone, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/pet/disability), PTO, paid holidays, 401 (k) savings, wellness discounts and employee assistance programs (travel, legal, counseling)
- Create and maintain records on all relevant contacts and influencers of referrals in an assigned territory
- Ensure that all targeted contacts in the assigned territory are aware of Santé divisions, locations, and services.
- Assess patient referrals to facilitate the admission process between the discharging hospital and the receiving Santé entity.
- Provide education to prospective referral source, patients and family members on Santé services, explain what to expect and answer any other questions about the referral, care delivery and discharge processes.
- Assist in developing a market plan using data to aid in defining and meeting goals. Examples of data include the following:
- Attend special marketing events, such as trade shows, industry events, or vendor fairs.
- Initiate and pursue networking activity where synergies may exist with other providers in the post-acute industry such as home health agencies, hospice agencies, and other inpatient providers.
- Call on physician offices to educate the physician about Santé services with the goal of obtaining referrals for appropriate patients.
- High School or GED equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with healthcare sales and marketing required. Related experience representing multiple service lines preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of post-acute services, including: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF), Home Health, and/or Hospice.
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance meeting minimum State requirements.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.