Hiring LPN/LVN's - Night Shift/12 hour - N. Scottsdale
Santé Scottsdale is hiring LPN/LVN for night shifts (12 hour). Our nursing staff is responsible for providing high quality, service oriented direct nursing care to our guests and supervising the day-to-day activities performed by nursing assistants. We are a busy, transitional rehab property so experience in skilled nursing, long-term care or rehab is preferred. Santé offers benefits for full time staff including medical/dental/vision/life/disability/pet/PTO/paid holidays/401(k) savings/employee assistance/wellness discounts and more!
- Admit, transfer, and discharge guests as required.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Complete and scan required record keeping forms/charts upon the guest’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Receive telephone orders from physicians and record on the Physicians’ Order Form. Enter physician’s orders into guest electronic medical record.
- Chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the guest, as well as the guest’s response to the care.
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physician’s orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Director of Nursing.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation concerning unauthorized discharges is entered in the guest’s medical record in accordance with established procedures.
- Order prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment as necessary, and in accordance with established policies.
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain, an unencumbered LPN/LVN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing prior to hire date. Required
- At least one (1) year experience working as a LPN/LVN, experience in Long Term Care/ Skilled Nursing/Rehab setting preferred. (LTC/SNF/Rehab)
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must be IV certified
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer