Hiring RN's- All Shifts - N. Scottsdale
Santé Scottsdale is hiring a full time RN's for the all shifts. Due to growth and census increases, we have openings for day, evening and night shifts. Previous experience with skilled nursing, long-term care or rehab is preferred due to the pace of our environment. Our nursing staff is responsible for providing high quality, service oriented direct nursing care to our guests and supervises the day-to-day activities performed by nursing assistants. Santé offers benefits including insurance (medical/dental/life/vision/pet/disability), 401K savings, PTO, paid holidays, wellness discounts and employee assistance programs. Santé Scottsdale is located off the 101 and Princess in North Scottdale. .
- Admit, transfer, and discharge guests as required.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Complete and scan required record keeping forms/charts upon the guest’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Receive telephone orders from physicians and record on the Physicians’ Order Form. Enter physician’s orders into guest electronic medical record.
- Chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the guest, as well as the guest’s response to the care.
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physician’s orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Director of Nursing.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation concerning unauthorized discharges is entered in the guest’s medical record in accordance with established procedures.
- Order prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment as necessary, and in accordance with established policies.
- Must currently hold an unencumbered RN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing or Compact State license- required
- At least one (1) year experience working as a licensed RN experience in Long Term Care/ Skilled Nursing/Rehab setting strongly preferred. (LTC/SNF/Rehab)
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing - required
- Current CPR and fingerprint clearance card
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.