Home Health Aide/CNA - Full Time - West PHX Valley
Sante' Home Health, along with KC's Home Health Care is a full-service Medicare & CHAP certified Home Health agency committed to providing “Care with Compassion” and fulfilling the needs of the community to the best of our ability. We strive to develop innovative solutions through education to enhance home health care services to our clients, respect all human life and dignity, strive to improve quality of life, and encourage all of our caregivers to share in our mission.
We are currently looking for a energetic Full Time Certified Nursing Assistant in the West Phoenix Valley to provide high quality Home Health Aide support care for our patients in their home.
Work schedule for the Home Health Aide position is typically days, Monday-Friday. No nights, but potential for occasional weekend visits based on the needs of our patients.
Acceptance of a Full Time position with the Agency includes a iPad and iPhone for business use, monthly travel stipend, and benefits including insurance (medical, dental, life, vision, pet, disability), 401k savings, PTO, paid holidays, EAP programs and wellness discounts.
As a CNA / Home Health Aide (HHA) you will perform assigned functions of personal care to patients in their residence under the direction, instruction and supervision of a registered nurse (RN).
- Performs personal care, bath and hands-on care as assigned.
- Completes appropriate visit records in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Reports changes in the patient’s condition and needs to the RN.
- Performs household services essential to health care in the home as assigned.
- Ambulates and exercises the patient as assigned.
- Performs simple procedures as an extension of the therapy or nursing services, e.g., range of motion (ROM) exercises as assigned.
- Assists with medications that are ordinarily self-administered as assigned.
- Attends inservice and continuing education programs as scheduled and necessary.
- Attends patient care conferences as scheduled.
- Must currently hold CNA certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Must meet Medicare Conditions of Participation and CHAP requirements for Home Health Aide training program and continued competency.
- Minimum of one (1) year CNA experience in a Home Health, Long-Term Care, or Hospice setting required.
- Current CPR card required.
- Current AZ Level One Fingerprint Clearance card required – must be in possession of card prior to date of hire.
- Valid driver's license with maintenance of safe driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/.Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.