Home Health Medical Social Worker (MSW) PRN/On Call- East Valley
Santé Home Health is seeking to hire a Medical Social Worker (MSW) for PRN/On Call shifts in the East Valley. The MSW assesses the social, emotional and situational stress factors related to the patient's illness, need for care, response to treatment and adjustment to care. The MSW also develops and carries out a Plan of Care requested by the physician which will enhance the guest's capacity to function in his/her environment as well as to assist the family and client to adapt to illness; thereby facilitating ability to meet needs of the medical care plan. Interventions may include short-term counseling services and educating and/or assisting the patient in obtaining community resources. The MSW collaborates with the physician and other members of the health care team to assist the patient in improving a safe medical recovery
- Participates in the coordination of services with the services of other community resources; uses community resources.
- Assist patients and their families with placement in to a higher level of care, assist patient and family with ALTCS applications, obtaining MPOA, community resources.
- Documents all patient/family services provided.
- Assists physician and other team members in understanding the significant social and emotional factors related to health problems.
- Participates in the development of the plan of care.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes.
- Participates in discharge planning
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Master of Social Work.
- Current LMSW licensure through the State of Arizona.
- One (1) year experience required. Prefer home health or hospice experience.
- Valid driver's license with maintenance of safe driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements required.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer