Hospice CNA - East Valley - Part-time
Santé Hospice has an immediate opening for a part-time (20 hours), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for the East Valley. Work schedule is typically day shift, Monday-Friday, no nights but might be asked to cover a Saturday. Santé Hospice CNA’s provide critical care to our patients in the comfort of they home and are a highly valued member of our hospice team. Bring your passion for high touch patient care to growing Hospice division and be part of a diverse, compassionate team.
- Check each patient per visit to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes and the care plan.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the patient’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Inform RN or Case Manager of any changes in the patient’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the patient’s care plan.
- Assist patients with daily needs, including hygiene, mobility, range of motion exercises and light housework.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner. Maintain intake and output records as instructed.
- CNA certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing- required.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience, strongly prefer recent hospice or home health experience.
- Current CPR and fingerprint card
- Valid Dr License and current vehicle insurance
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer