Sante Surprise is seeking a Housekeeper/Environmental Services to work "on call"/PRN shifts for the weekends and other days as needed. This role is responsible for performing the day-to-day activities of the Environmental Services Department, to ensure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning.
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in patient rooms, recreational areas, etc.
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures.
- Clean windows/mirrors in patient rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways.
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, etc.
- Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
- Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
- Clean hallways, stairways, and elevators.
- Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers.
- Minimum of six (6) months of previous Environmental Services or Housekeeping experience.
- Strongly prefer Housekeeping experience in a healthcare, hospital, Assisted Living or Acute Care setting.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Sante is not able to support VISA sponsorship.