Santé Surprise is hiring for Part Time Housekeepers. This role is responsible for performing the day-to-day activities of the Environmental Services Department, to ensure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
- Performs cleaning and disinfecting of all areas according to department policy, procedures and cleaning schedule. This includes guest rooms, office, restrooms, walls, windows, common areas, hallways, etc.
- Ensure that work/assignment areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies, etc., are
properly stored at all times, as well as before leaving such areas for breaks, meal times, and end of the work day.
- Perform isolation cleaning procedures in accordance with established infection control
procedures. Coordinate routine/terminal isolation procedures with nursing service.
- Report all accidents/incidents, hazardous condition or equipment to your supervisor no matter how minor they may be.
- Coordinate daily Environmental Services with nursing services when performing routine cleaning assignments in guest living and/or recreational areas.
- Ensure that established infection control and universal precautions practices are maintained when performing Environmental procedures.
- Previous housekeeping experience.
- Prefer experience in a healthcare environment.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.