LPN - Home Health Care - Full Time - Scottsdale/West Valley
Santé Home Health now has a opening for a Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assist with patient care in the Scottsdale/Central Phoenix area and portions of the West Valley.
Santé Home Health is a Medicare & CHAP certified Home Health agency committed to providing “Care with Compassion”, providing a variety of services to patients in the comfort of their residence. Our services include: nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, social workers and home health aides. Specialized programming is available for those with COPD, pain, and congestive heart failure. We are seeking experienced home health professionals who enjoy variety, mobility and are focused on the needs of our patients.
Acceptance of a Full Time position with the Agency includes a iPad and iPhone for business use, monthly travel stipend, and benefits including insurance (medical, dental, life, vision, pet, disability), 401k savings, PTO, paid holidays, EAP programs and wellness discounts.
- Monitors visit frequency and duration by reviewing physicians’ orders and comparing to the plan of care and documentation.
- Plans, teaches, supervises and counsels regarding physical care measures to promote improvement/recover, symptom/complication management, expected disease progression, social/emotional care and community resources
- Perform comprehensive assessments of physical, emotional, psychosocial, and environmental needs of the patient.
- Reviews results of laboratory tests and other diagnostic procedures.
- Develops and implements a realistic individualized plan of care (Physician’s Plan of Care, Home Health Aid Plan of Care) for each patient, evaluates and revises this plan as necessary.
- Participates in development of patient goals and discharge plans as well as makes revisions to these based on the changes in patient status.
- Prioritizes nursing visits based on the patient’s health status and anticipated needs.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing program required.
- Must currently hold a current unencumbered LPN/LVN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an LPN/LVN required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Home Health care required.
- Skills we seek are the ability to educate on multiple disease process, good medication knowledge, wound care experience, and experience with wound vacs.
- Flexibility with schedule and able work weekends and holidays is preferred.
- Must have current CPR and Fingerprint Clearance card.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer