LPN/LVN- East Valley- Home Health FT & PT
Santé Home Health is hiring LPN/LVN's for the East Valley, full-time and part-time shifts available. Due to growth, these are staff additions. Santé offers flexible hours, iPad and iPhone supplied for full time positions, monthly travel stipend for full time, and professional training. Additionally, full time employees receive benefits including insurance (medical, dental, life, vision, pet, disability), 401K savings, PTO, paid holidays, EAP programs and wellness discounts
- Monitors visit frequency and duration by reviewing physicians’ orders and comparing to the plan of care and documentation.
- Plans, teaches, supervises and counsels regarding physical care measures to promote improvement/recover, symptom/complication management, expected disease progression, social/emotional care and community resources
- Perform comprehensive assessments of physical, emotional, psychosocial, and environmental needs of the patient.
- Reviews results of laboratory tests and other diagnostic procedures.
- Develops and implements a realistic individualized plan of care (Physician’s Plan of Care, Home Health Aid Plan of Care) for each patient, evaluates and revises this plan as necessary.
- Participates in development of patient goals and discharge plans as well as makes revisions to these based on the changes in patient status.
- Prioritizes nursing visits based on the patient’s health status and anticipated needs.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as assigned.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain, an unencumbered LPN/LVN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing prior to hire date. Required
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working as an LPN/LVN required. Home care experience is preferred.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing or training program required.
- Skills we seek are the ability to educate on multiple disease process, good medication knowledge, wound care experience, and experience with wound vacs.
- Flexibility with schedule and able work weekends and holidays is preferred.
- Current CPR and fingerprint card required
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer