Santé Surprise is hiring for Full Time LPN's. We are looking for exceptional nurses to work 12 hour day and night shifts. We are a busy transitional rehab property so experience in skilled nursing, long-term care or rehab is strongly preferred. Our property is luxurious with high-end finishes, talented and professional staff, in-house dining room and bistro, and offers a residential atmosphere! PRN staff enjoy flexible schedules and the ability to work at any Santé location.
- Inform nursing personnel of new admissions, their expected time of arrival, room assignment, etc.
- Ensure that rooms are ready for new admissions.
- Greet newly admitted patients upon admission. Escort them to their rooms as necessary.
- Participate in the orientation of new patients/family members to the facility.
- Make rounds with physicians as necessary.
- Requisition and arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic services, as ordered by the physician, and in accordance with our established procedures.
- Consult with the patient’s physician in providing the patient’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary.
- Review the patient’s chart for specific treatments, medication orders, diets, etc., as necessary.
- Implement and maintain established nursing objectives and standards.
- Make periodic checks to ensure that prescribed treatments are being properly administered by rehab guest associates and to evaluate the patient’s physical and emotional status.
- Ensure that direct nursing care be provided by a licensed nurse or rehab guest associate qualified to perform the procedure.
- Cooperate with and coordinate Life Enrichment programs and therapy with nursing service schedules.
- Notify the patient’s attending physician when the patient is involved in an accident or incident.
- Notify the patient’s attending physician and next-of-kin when there is a change in the patient’s condition.
- Carry out restorative and rehabilitative programs, to include self-help and care.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Verify the identity of the patient before administering the medication/treatment.
- Ensure that prescribed medication for one patient is not administered to another.
- Ensure that an adequate supply of floor stock medications, supplies, and equipment is on hand to meet the nursing needs of the patients. Report needs to the Clinical Services Director.
- Order prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment as necessary, and in accordance with established policies.
- Ensure that narcotic records are accurate for your shift.
- Notify the Clinical Services Director of all drug and narcotic discrepancies noted on your shift.
- Review medication cards for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physician’s order, and adherence to stop order policies.
- Notify the attending physician of automatic stop orders prior to the last dosage being administered.
- Dispose of drugs and narcotics as required, and in accordance with established procedures.
- Must have a valid, current nursing license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing- required prior to hire
- Prefer a minimum of six (6) months experience in Long-term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility/Transitional Rehab experience. (LTC/SNF/Rehab).
- Current CPR and fingerprint clearance cards required.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer