Sante of N. Scottsdale is seeking to hire MDS/RAI Coordinator. Conveniently located off the 101 and Pima in North Scottsdale, Sante offers eligible employees competitive salaries, PTO, 401K savings and full medical benefits.
We believe an illness or injury can be life changing to the mind, body and spirit and emphasize treating the whole person rather than just their ailment, guided by personal care managers dedicated to you. Our transitional rehabilitation facility has been designed to be an uplifting, tranquil environment so that our guests and their families can heal.
- Will schedule the ARDs (Assessment Reference Date) for Payment Assessments with the Rehab Director daily, weekly and as needed in a manner that accurately captures the RUG (Resource Utilization Group) category.
- Will provide a schedule of ARDs and Assessment types weekly and as needed to the IDT in order to facilitate the timely completion of MDS sections and CAAs (Care Area Assessments) by each discipline.
- Will schedule all OBRA (Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act) ARDs daily, monthly and PRN. The schedule will be provided to the IDT. The RAI Coordinator will schedule Admission, Quarterly and Annual Assessments. Addendums to the schedule will be provided by the RAI Coordinator to the IDT as needed as it relates to Discharge Assessments and SCSA (Significant Change in Status Assessments).
- Will ensure the transmission of PPS and Quarterly Assessments within 14 days of the completion date.
- Will ensure the transmission of Comprehensive assessments within 14 days of the Care Plan Completion Date.
- Will confirm the transmission file and review the printed initial and final validation report.
- Will facilitate the correction of any fatal errors immediately and retransmit the assessment until an accepted validation report is received.
- Maintains validation reports.
- Will facilitate the completion and updating of resident care plans within the MDS Department and the IDT to reflect the residents most current needs.
- Identifies residents in need of a Significant Change in Status.
- Updates information for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) care plan/kardex.
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain, an unencumbered RN or LPN/LVN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year RN or LPN experience.
- Must currently hold 3.0 MDS Certification, OR have a minimum of one (1) year structured 3.0 training experience.
- Must have an active working knowledge of the RAI process in completing data collection duties.
- Must have experience with completion of the CAA worksheets and application of the comprehensive care plan.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Sante is not able to support VISA sponsorship.