Medical Scheduler/Staffing - Home Health - Full Time
Sante’ Home Health, along with KC’s Home Health Care currently has an opening for a Scheduler/Staffing - Intake Coordinator. As part of the Home Health Intake team, the Scheduler’s primary responsibility will be the coordination and management of scheduling patient visit for our team of Home Health clinical and therapy staff. Additional duties in the referral and initial admission process are also included in this role. The Scheduler will develop close working relationships with the Santé staff to help create excellent admission outcomes and maintain efficiencies in the scheduling process. This is an extremely fast paced, intense position. The most successful Schedulers can stay calm and focused under pressure and have the ability to achieve results quickly and accurately, while maintaining a high level of customer service in a team atmosphere. Shift is Monday-Friday, approx. 10:30am– 7:00pm, with possible weekend rotation. This position is based out of our main Sante’ Operations office in N. Scottsdale (101 & Princess Dr.)
Sante' Home Health is a Medicare & CHAP certified Home Health agency committed to providing "Care with Compassion", providing a variety of services to patients in the comfort of their residence. Our services include: nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, social workers, and home health aides.
A full time position with the Agency provides a full benefit package including insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, pet, disability), 401k savings, PTO, paid holidays, EAP programs, and wellness discounts.
- Staffs referrals with clinicians as referrals received throughout the day.
- Schedules out visits based on Plan of Care orders.
- Manages daily schedules of clinicians for productivity requirements.
- Must problem solve with attention to detail and able to respond to frequent changes in schedules in a timely manner.
- Communicates well with patients, referral sources, liaisons, clinicians, intake, managers
- Competent with EMR use. Kinnser/WellSky experience helpful.
Other duties may include:
- Handle phone inquiries, checks for referrals, and processes them accordingly in the most expedient way.
- Communicates with the Liaison and referral source notifying them of having received the referral and letting them know that an answer will be provided promptly on the acceptance or denial of such referral.
- Reviews health records prior to accepting referral.
- Creates a digital chart for the new patient.
- Verify Primary Insurance coverage.
- Obtains authorization (if applicable) by calling appropriate insurance provider.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with Staffing/Scheduling/Admissions in a Home Health, SNF/ALF environment required.
- High School graduate or GED required.
- Ability to type at a minimum 40 words per minute.
- Knowledgeable of medical practices, terminology and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to home health.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including physicians, associates, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Must be capable of working under pressure in a busy setting, projecting a friendly and professional image. Must be versatile and adapt to changing job duties and priorities, and/or emergent or stressful situations.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
- Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer