Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full Time - Home Health - Central/N. Phoenix, AZ
NOW AVAILABLE - FULL TIME opportunity for a Occupational Therapist in our Central/North PHX service area, which includes Scottsdale, Carefree, Cave Creek, Anthem, New River and outlying rural communities as needed.
This is a Full Time-Salaried position with competitive wage and benefits including IT package (iPad/iPhone) for business use, monthly travel stipend, health & wellness benefits, retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
Sante' Home Health along with KC's Home Health Care is a full-service Medicare & CHAP certified Home Health agency committed to providing “Care with Compassion” and fulfilling the needs of the community to the best of our ability. We strive to develop innovative solutions through education to enhance home health care services to our clients, respect all human life and dignity, strive to improve quality of life, and encourage all of our caregivers to share in our mission.
The Occupational Therapist (OT) evaluates patients and develops occupational therapy treatment programs in collaboration with the physician and provides occupational therapy treatments to patients. Administers complex active and passive therapeutic exercise, ADL retraining, and various cognitive techniques. Instructs, motivates and assists patients in learning and improving activities of daily living. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of Rehab/Clinical Managers.
- Improves or minimizes residual physical disabilities of the patient.
- Returns the individual to optimum and productive living within the patient’s capabilities.
- Takes initial history and makes initial evaluation.
- Instructs patients/family members in home programs and fine motor movement exercises.
- Helps develop the plan of care and revises as necessary.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes.
- Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate of Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapist.
- Current OT license in good standing to practice in the state of Arizona
- Current CPR Certification
- Current Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid driver’s license with maintenance of safe driving record and a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
- Two (2) years’ experience as a Occupational Therapist required.
- One (1) year experience in Home Health required.
- Experience in gerontology preferred.
- Kinnser experience preferred.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
No recruiters or staffing services please.