Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full-time - N. Scottsdale
Santé Scottsdale is hiring a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT). Santé Scottsdale is located off the 101 and Princess Dr in N. Scottsdale with beautiful views of the McDowell Mountains. We aim to be the undisputed leader in quality for post-acute care. We provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction while putting people first and executing best practices. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career assisting people in their time of need, then we are looking for you!
Career Advantages at Sante:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 100% paid life insurance, wellness discounts and employee assistance programs.
- ACP Equipment
- Schedule flexibility
- Strong leadership and a positive work environment
- Provides Occupational Therapy services to in-patient guests in a safe and effective manner
- Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice and department procedures
- Evaluates guests to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation
- Establishes guest schedules in conjunction with other team members
- Discuss special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients on how to utilize that equipment
- Prior Occupational Therapy/OT experience. prefer in-patient experience, skilled rehab/LTC/SNF experience is a plus!
- Bachelor or master’s from an accredited program
- Completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapists
- Currently licensed in the state of Arizona
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SOM00000025