Occupational Therapist/OT - PRN- Mesa
Santé aims to be the undisputed leader in quality for post-acute care. We provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction while putting people first and executing best practices. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting Occupational Therapist (OT) career assisting people in their time of need, then we are looking for you!
- Flexible hours
- Easy/mobile access to pick-up extra shifts using “On-Shift” app
- Able to work at all 5 Santé Arizona locations (Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Surprise, Tucson)
- Sick time off accrual
- Notice of new permanent positions at Santé locations
- Provides Occupational Therapy services to guests in a safe and effective manner
- Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice and department procedures
- Evaluates guests to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation
- Establishes guest schedules in conjunction with other team members
- Discuss special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients on how to utilize that equipment
- Prior Occupational Therapy/OT experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Bachelor or master’s from an accredited program; successful completion of National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapists and currently licensed in the state of Arizona.
- Must have completed 2000 hours of direct supervision (Only applies to PRN positions)
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/
Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: SOM0000006