Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Full time - Chandler
Santé Chandler is hiring a full-time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). We aim to be the undisputed leader in quality for post-acute care. We provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction while putting people first and executing best practices. Santé Chandler is a busy, top-ranked transitional rehab property located near Chandler Mall off the 101 and 202 freeways.
- Competitive salary
- CEU allowance
- Paid Time off & paid holidays
- Wellness discounts and employee assistance programs
- ACP Equipment
- Provides Physical Therapy services to guests in a safe and effective manner under the supervision of a Physical Therapist in accordance with state regulations.
- Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice, department procedures and productivity standards.
- Conducts treatments as assigned by the Physical Therapist and outline in the treatment plan that includes but is not limited to areas of muscles strength, coordination, mobility, sensory awareness, sitting and standing, transfer training, balance activities, gait training, range of motion activities and modalities.
- Adheres to department and guest schedule and modifies as appropriate for treatment regimen. Implements and conducts treatment as outlined in treatment plan.
- Prior Physical Therapy Assistant/PTA experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Associates degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Currently licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant by the state of Arizona.
- Experience in skilled nursing, long-term care or residential rehab property preferred.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.