Physical Therapist Asst. (PTA) - Community Rehab - West Valley, Phoenix, AZ
Sante Home Health is looking for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to support our patients in the Surprise/Peoria area. The ideal candidate will have worked in both Outpatient and Home Health environments.
This position will enable you to use your skills to grow programs in the community and with our partnered communities. All of our rehab teams have a great reputation for service.
What we do: Santé Rehabilitation Services provides on-site therapy services in senior living communities. We assist and support residents and their families by providing therapy services in the comfort of their community. Santé Rehabilitation Services also partners with the Santé Home Health team to provide therapy services to higher level, home-bound residents on-site. We support each resident’s ability to age in place by offering proactive, comprehensive therapy services across the continuum of care.
- Screening patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms.
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan.
- Reporting to supervising PT. Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques.
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress.
- Advising the patient and family about in-home treatment options and exercises.
- Cultivate key customer relationships and promote services within the community and surrounding area.
- Attend and contribute to: Team and facility resident care, staff, and other related meetings.
- Other duites as assigned.
- Associates degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program and currently licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant by the state of Arizona.
- Qualified candidates must have a valid AZ driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card and CPR certification are required.
- Minimum one (1) year geriatric outpatient or home health clinical experience preferred.
- Display strong skills in flexibility, time management, leadership and communication.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.