**$5,000 Sign-on Bonus****
Sante Home Health and Rehabilitation Services, recipient of the 2016 Best of Scottsdale Award, offers a variety of services to patients in the comfort of their home. Our passion is to ensure that patients receive a compassionate continuum of care throughout their recovery. Our services include: nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, social workers and home health aides. Specialized programming is available for those with COPD, pain, and congestive heart failure.
The Sante Home Health team is currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist (PT) to treat patients in their place of residence in the greater West Valley, including: Surprise, Glendale, Peoria, Buckeye, Goodyear, Avondale, and Litchfield Park.
- Responsible for the establishment and ongoing evaluation of treatment programs, plan of care, goals and discharge plans for the patients as related to Physical Therapy needs and in conjunction with the physician.
- Re-evaluates the patients progress and therapy program making changes as necessary and under the physicians direction.
- Initial & interim assessment of clients level of functioning and recommends, the need for a rehabilitation program, goals and discharge plans, either restorative or maintenance.
- Upon receipt of the Physicians orders, interprets and implements those services and programs related to Physical Therapy. Ensures these orders are carried out in a professional manner satisfying professional ethics, patient rights and State and Federal codes and regulations.
- Demonstrates therapy for the nurse, home health aide, family members or other responsible persons who may assist the patient with the physical therapy rehabilitation program.
- Maintains current, accurate clinical records; and, timely charts changes in patient condition, including adverse reactions, problems with informal supports, or home environment, and reports such to supervisor. Records are written the day service is rendered and reflect the current condition of the patient. Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Company defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-10 codes.
- Instructs and informs the home health aide of the patients medical status and physical therapy program.
- Instructs the patient, family, nurses and home health aide in the use of self-help devices, which are determined to be necessary for the patients rehabilitation.
- Minimum of one (1) year recent experience as a Physical Therapist required.
- Experience in a home health setting strongly preferred.
- Valid driver's license with maintenance of safe driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy program, and hold licensure as a Physical Therapist through the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Sante is not able to support VISA sponsorship.