Physical Therapist - Home Health - FT or PRN= Valley Wide
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting physical therapy career assisting people in their private residences, then we are looking for you! Santé is hiring Physical Therapists (PT) for either full time or PRN shifts. These positions are open valley wide. Santé Home Health aims to be the undisputed leader in quality for post-acute care. We provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction while putting people first and executing best practices
Santé offers full time employees:
- Competitive salary
- CEU allowance
- Paid Time off
- Wellness and employee assistance discounts
- ACP Equipment
- Provides physical therapy services to guests in a safe and effective manner.
- Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice and department procedures
- Evaluates guests to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as indicated.
- Prior home health PT experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program obtained a passing score on the National Physical Therapy Examination and currently licensed as a Physical Therapist by the state of Arizona; Masters or Doctorates preferred.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: HHR0000008