Physical Therapist (PT) - Community Rehab - East Valley, Phoenix, AZ
Full Time Physical Therapist Opportunity! This PT position will provide Physical Therapy rehabilitative services to patients under specific medical orders as part of a coordinated team at our Assisted Senior Living Communities located in the Mesa-Gilbert-Chandler area. The PT will plan the initial and subsequent treatment programs on the basis of clinical findings. Participate in clinical conferences to share and coordinate the plan of care for patients, and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have worked in both Outpatient and Home Health environments.
This position will enable you to use your skills to grow programs in the community and with our partnered communities. All of our rehab teams have a great reputation for service.
What we do: Santé Rehabilitation Services provides on-site therapy services in senior living communities. We assist and support residents and their families by providing physical therapy services in the comfort of their community. Santé Rehabilitation Services also partners with the Santé Home Health team to provide physical therapy services to higher level, home-bound residents on-site. We support each resident’s ability to age in place by offering proactive, comprehensive therapy services across the continuum of care.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for:
- Screening patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms.
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan.
- Providing guidance and direction to PTA’s. Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques.
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress.
- Advising the patient and family about in-home treatment options and exercises.
- Cultivate key customer relationships and promote services within the community and surrounding area.
- Display strong skills in flexibility, time management, leadership and communication.
- Attend and contribute to: Team and facility resident care, staff, and other related meetings.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist through the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy.
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card and CPR certification required.
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check.
- Valid driver’s license with maintenance of safe driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
- Previous Outpatient or Home Health experience with a minimum one (1) year geriatric outpatient or home health clinical experience is preferred.
- Display strong skills in time management, leadership, and communication
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.