Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health - Scottsdale or East Valley Territories - Full Time
Sante' Home Health, along with KC's Home Health Care is a full-service Medicare & CHAP certified Home Health agency committed to providing “Care with Compassion” and fulfilling the needs of the community to the best of our ability. We strive to develop innovative solutions through education to enhance home health care services to our clients, respect all human life and dignity, strive to improve quality of life, and encourage all of our caregivers to share in our mission.
We currently have a open position available to cover either the Phx/Scottsdale territory or the East Valley territory.
This is a Full Time-Salaried position with competitive wage and full benefits including IT package (iPad/iPhone) for business use, monthly travel stipend, health & wellness benefits, retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
- Responsible for the establishment and ongoing evaluation of treatment programs, plan of care, goals and discharge plans for the patients as related to Physical Therapy needs and in conjunction with the physician.
- Assists in coordinating Physical Therapy program with other appropriate health care providers / disciplines providing services to the patient.
- Demonstrates therapy for the nurse, home health aide, family members or other responsible persons who may assist the patient with the physical therapy rehabilitation program.
- Observes and evaluates the performance of those assisting in the physical therapy program and provides guidance as necessary.
- Maintains current, accurate clinical records; and, timely charts changes in patient condition, including adverse reactions, problems with informal supports, or home environment, and reports such to supervisor.
- Instructs and educates the patient, family, nurses and home health aide in the use of self-help devices, which are determined to be necessary for the patient’s rehabilitation.
- Associates must be willing to do Start of Care visits when necessary.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy program.
- Two (2) years’ experience as a Physical Therapist required.
- One (1) year experience in Home Health required.
- Experience in gerontology preferred.
- Kinnser experience preferred.
Licensure and/or Certifications:
- Current PT license through the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy
- Current CPR Certification
- Current Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid driver’s license with maintenance of safe driving record and a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
No Recruiters or Staffing Service inquiries please.