Physical Therapist - Senior Living Community, - Gilbert
Santé Rehabilitation Services provides on-site therapy services in senior living communities. We are hiring a Physical Therapist (PT) for a flexible, full-time position with our community partners. Our Physical Therapist (PT) administers therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. The foundation of this program is outstanding clinical care and relationship management
Santé offers full time employees:
- Competitive salary
- CEU allowance
- Paid Time off
- Wellness discounts and employee assistance programs
- Conduct screenings of residents in the facility and referred by nursing to determine need for intervention/treatment
- Evaluates residents to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as indicated.
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to residents, family, and other team members.
- Establishes individual guest schedules in conjunction with other team members.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including short- and long-term goals and methods to achieve identified goals
- Participates in in-service programs and presents in-service programs as assigned.
- Cultivate key customer relationships and promote services within the community and surrounding area
- Attend and contribute to: Team and facility resident care, staff, and other related meetings
- Minimum two (2) year geriatric outpatient or home health clinical experience
- Masters, of Physical Therapy from an accredited program, Doctorate preferred.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist through the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy.
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapist.
- Display strong skills in flexibility, time management, leadership and communication
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Job Reference #: HHR00000010