PRN CNA/LNA's - All Shifts (12hr) - Surprise
Santé Surprise is hiring PRN Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) & Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA) for all shifts (12 hr). We are a busy transitional rehab property so experience in skilled nursing, long-term care or rehab is strongly preferred. Our property is luxurious with high-end finishes, talented and professional staff, in-house dining room and bistro, and offers a residential atmosphere! PRN staff enjoy flexible schedules and the ability to work at any Santé location.
- Check each guest routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes and the care plan.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the guest’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Inform the Admissions Nurse and/or Director of Nursing of any changes in the guest’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the guest’s care plan.
- Assist guest’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting guests to/from appointments.
- Ensure that guest’s rooms are ready for receiving and make guests comfortable.
- Assist guests during admissions, transfers and discharges.
- Assist guest with any necessary daily hygiene activities.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner. Maintain intake and output records as instructed
- Must have a valid, current CNA/LNA certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing- required prior to hire
- Prefer a minimum of six (6) months experience in Long-term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility/Transitional Rehab experience. (LTC/SNF/Rehab).
- Current CPR and fingerprint clearance cards required.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer