Rehab Tech - (FT) Surprise
Santé Surprise is hiring a Rehab Tech. Our Rehab Tech assists the Director of Rehab with administrative support to ensure that the rehab team and department functions as effectively as possible. This is a full-time position and eligible for benefits including medical/dental/vision/paid holiday/PTO/wellness discounts/401(K) savings.
- Assists in scheduling and transporting patients as required for rehabilitation services.
- Assist with the set-up for skilled services as appropriate.
- Manages paperwork such as evaluations, therapy notes, discharge notes and other forms, reports and documents by making appropriate copies and filing into designated locations.
- Maintains general upkeep of therapy areas, including cleaning equipment. Adjusts equipment and monitors for safety hazards as needed.
- Answers department telephone, takes and delivers messages to staff. Sends faxes as necessary.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year general office/clerical/administrative experience in a healthcare setting.
- Relevant experience in a rehab setting.
- Must have current CPR and Fingerprint card.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/ Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.