Rehab Tech- Part-time - Scottsdale
Santé Scottsdale is hiring a part-time Rehab Tech to work Sunday & Monday/6-hour shift. Our Rehab Tech assists the Director of Rehab with clerical and administrative support to ensure that the rehab team and department functions as effectively as possible. Santé Scottsdale is a transitional rehab property for in-patient rehab care and is located off the 101 and Princess, with beautiful views of McDowell Mountain.
- Assists in scheduling and transporting patients as required for rehabilitation services.
- Assist with the set-up for skilled services as appropriate.
- Manages paperwork such as evaluations, therapy notes, discharge notes and other forms, reports and documents by making appropriate copies and filing into designated locations.
- Maintains general upkeep of therapy areas, including cleaning equipment. Adjusts equipment and monitors for safety hazards as needed.
- Answers department telephone, takes and delivers messages to staff. Sends faxes as necessary
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year healthcare clerical/administrative experience.
- Prefer experience in a rehabilitative setting.
- Must have current CPR and Fingerprint card
- Detail oriented, personable, pro-active, and works well in a fast paced environment
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer