Santé is an invaluable partner in the healthcare community. We embrace and embody a distinct culture that is guided by five values. We are One Team United who….
1. Put People First
2. Commit to Excellence
3. Live a Spirit to Serve
4. Embrace Optimism
5. Execute Best Practices
Santé associates are expected to live these values on a daily basis. They are the most essential duty and responsibility of Santé associates.
The Rehabilitation Tech is responsible to assist the Director of Rehabilitation with administrative support and as appropriate, in the provision of services, to ensure that the rehab team functions as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Adheres to, upholds, and champions the Santé Values.
- Schedules all guests for therapy services. Coordinates therapy schedule, taking into account external doctor appointments, etc.
- Transports guests to therapy appointments, as necessary.
- Prepares the guest, treatment area and equipment for treatment, as requested. Anticipates therapist/assistant needs during treatment.
- Manages paperwork such as evaluations, therapy notes, discharge notes and other forms, reports and documents, etc.
- Data enters applicable department information. Ensures accuracy and efficiency, and identifies errors. Takes responsibility to make corrections.
- Answers department telephone, takes and delivers messages to staff. Sends faxes as necessary.
- Maintains an organized, clean environment. Maintains adequate levels of supplies.
- Assists with equipment maintenance and cleaning of supplies.
- Assists therapists in completing tasks that support guest care activities and treatments.
- If requested, provides direct patient care activities appropriate to training and competency.
- Performs clerical and other non-clinical technician duties as assigned.
Licensure and/or Certifications:
- Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year general office/clerical/administrative experience.
- Relevant experience in a rehab setting strongly preferred.
- Administrative experience in a health care setting desirable.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to work tactfully with personnel, guests, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.