RN Case Manger- Home Health - Scottsdale
Santé Home Health is hiring a RN Case Manager to oversee patient care in Scottsdale. Territory will include the area bordered by the 101, 51, & 202 in Scottsdale. This is a full-time position with benefits including monthly travel allowance, insurance (medical/dental/vision/pet/life/disability), PTO/paid holidays/401k savings, wellness benefits and employee assistance programs.
The RN Case Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and directing nursing care and coordinates the implementation of the plan of care to Home Health patients and families. Implements nursing process and coordinates the interdisciplinary care plan for patients and families for care delivery.
- Manages a caseload of patients and families, which includes assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting the care provided.
- Initial assessment of the patient/family and identification of risks and interventions upon admission.
- Communication of findings and changes in patient condition/needs to the attending physician, Medical Director and IDT members.
- Performs care coordination, case management, appropriate referrals and follow-up.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Participates in regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate the patient/family plan of care, exchange of information, problem solve, and receive staff support and education
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Holds active licensure in good standing as Registered Nurse through Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- RN case management experience., prefer a Home Health care setting.
- Minimum of two years’ nursing experience in an acute care institutional setting and 1-2 years’ experience in home care
- Dependable vehicle with current state insurance
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/
Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.