RN - Home Health - Evening Shift/Monday - Thursday - Valleywide - Full Time
We are seeking a experienced home health professional who enjoys variety, mobility and is focused on the needs of our patients.
Sante' Home Health, along with KC’s Home Health Care currently has an available position for a Full Time Registered Nurse to cover the EVENING shift (2:00 pm – 10:30pm) Monday - Thursday.
This is a 4-day/week Full Time Salaried position with primary responsibilities to include late day SOC’s and emergent On Call visits. To accommodate this position, candidates should have previous Home Health experience, be adept in high skilled nursing functions, and willing to travel to all areas of the Phoenix valley.
A Full Time position with our Agency provides competitive wage and benefits including IT package (iPad & iPhone) for business use, monthly travel stipend, health & wellness benefits, retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
- Evaluates/assists in evaluation of appropriateness of plan of care and revise on an ongoing basis with communication to all other disciplines.
- Plans, teaches, supervises and counsels regarding physical care measures to promote improvement/recover, symptom/complication management, expected disease progression, social/emotional care and community resources
- Supervise and direct assigned LPN’s and CNA per regulations and policies.
- Develops and implements a realistic individualized plan of care (Physician’s Plan of Care, Home Health Aid Plan of Care) for each patient, evaluates and revises this plan as necessary.
- Compares assessment data to baseline assessment to monitor patient’s progress. Recognizes alterations in function, including life-threatening situations, and intervenes and documents appropriately.
- Participates in development of patient goals and discharge plans as well as revises these based on the changes in patient status.
- Initiates patient education based on identified learning needs of the patient and/or those providing care and documents appropriately.
- Prioritizes nursing visits based on the patient’s health status and anticipated needs.
- Demonstrates the skill and judgment necessary to implement physician orders, nursing procedures and nursing interventions.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current, unencumbered AZ RN license or compact license required.
- A minimum of 2 years RN experience required.
- A minimum of 1 year Home Health (OASIS) RN experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license with proof of insurance in accordance with state requirements. 100% travel required
- Able to educate patients and family on multiple disease processes, has good medication knowledge and wound care experience.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
No Staffing Service inquiries please.