RN or LPN/LVN - (6p-12a Shift) - Mesa
Santé Mesa is hiring a RN or LPN/LVN for a 6p-12a shift, full-time or part-time hours available. We are a fast paced, transitional rehab property located near Banner Gateway on Baseline. Top ranked and have recently launched a traumatic brain injury program, Santé Mesa is a team-oriented property with strong leadership. Our nursing staff play a critical role in our superior patient care. We offer full time staff a full benefits package including insurance, PTO, paid holidays and more! LPN/LVN applicants must be IV certified to be considered.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge guests as required.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Complete and scan required record keeping forms/charts upon the guest’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Receive telephone orders from physicians and record on the Physicians’ Order Form. Enter physician’s orders into guest electronic medical record.
- Chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the guest, as well as the guest’s response to the care.
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physician’s orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Director of Nursing.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation concerning unauthorized discharges is entered in the guest’s medical record in accordance with established procedures.
- Order prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment as necessary, and in accordance with established policies.
- Minimum of one (1) year recent RN/LPN/LVN experience in a SNF/LTC or rehab environment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Must currently hold a current, unencumbered RN/LPN/LVN licensure through the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Must be IV certified (LPN/LVN only)
- Neuro experience is a highly desired!
- Current CPR and fingerprint card required
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Job Reference #: SOM00000029