RN - PRN Shifts/Home Health - Scottsdale
Santé Home Health is hiring RN's for PRN shifts in Scottsdale.
Santé Home Health offers PRN employees:
- Flexible schedules-choose how many hours you work!
- Sick time off accrual
- Early notice of new permanent positions for all Santé divisions
Santé Home Health RN's provide optimum quality and continuity of nursing care to patients in the comfort of their home. They are responsible to provide direct, compassionate nursing care to guests and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
- Participates in development of patient goals and discharge plans as well as revises these based on the changes in patient status.
- Initiates patient education based on identified learning needs of the patient and/or those providing care and documents appropriately.
- Prioritizes nursing visits based on the patient’s health status and anticipated needs.
- They ensure that all nursing personnel comply with written policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other care givers to ensure patient’s total regimen of care is maintained.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as assigned
- Minimum of one (1) year recent RN experience required. Strongly prefer nursing experience in home health.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Must currently hold, or be eligible to obtain prior to date of hire, RN licensure through the Arizona State Board of Nursing required
- Current CPR and fingerprint card required
- Point Click Care experience desired.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.