RN's and LPN/LVN's for night shift
6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Santé Mesa is hiring full-time RN’s and LPN/LVN’s for night shift with alternating weekends. We are a fast paced, transitional rehab property located near Banner Gateway on Baseline. Top ranked, have recently launched a traumatic brain injury program, Santé Mesa is a team-oriented property with strong leadership. Full-time nursing staff play a critical role in our superior patient care.
- Minimum of one (1) year recent RN/LPN/LVN experience in a SNF/LTC or rehab environment required for PRN nursing staff.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Must currently hold a current, unencumbered RN/LPN/LVN licensure through the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Must be IV certified (LPN/LVN only)
- Neuro experience is a highly desired!
- Current CPR and fingerprint card required
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time.http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer